In the second of our a 5-part series on building Your Optimal Financial World, Vince Annable and Russ Alan Prince begin a multi-part discussion of the Virtual Family Office. No longer must individual investors or families need a minimum of $150 million to qualify for the elite level of service that the old Single (or Private) Family Offices required. Virtual Family Offices (VFO's) are springing up all over the country to help investors of "average wealth" better manage their wealth and essential strategic financial decisions.
As you may know, Vince Annable is the CEO of Wealth Strategies Advisory Group and Creator and CEO of The Household Endowment Model®. For his part, Russ Alan Prince is a consultant to the Super Rich, family offices, and select fast-tracking entrepreneurs, in addition to being the author or co-author of over 60 books including the latest release, Everyone Wins! On this episode of Your Money Manual with Vince Annable, you'll learn:
1. What a traditional single family office is and the types of services it provides its wealthy clients (02:55)
2. What options are currently available to you if--like most of us-- you're net worth is not in the hundreds of millions of dollars (04:48)
3. How the VFO came about and why so many people are taking an interest in them (06:06)
4. About the key drivers (or major components) of VFO's (07:42)
5. What is required of an individual or family who is interested in having a VFO (10:34)
Coming up on the 3rd installment of Vince Annable's 5-part conversation with Russ Alan Prince, we’re going to continue this discussion of Virtual Family Offices by talking about the many benefits of having a VFO as part of long-term wealth management plan. For more detailed information about the Virtual Family Office, click over to www.VFOAG.com, and complete the short form at the bottom of that page with just your name and email address. You’ll get free and immediate access to 2 documents that go into greater detail about VFO's: Our free white paper entitled "Your Optimal Financial World," and as a special bonus you’ll also receive access to the book on VFO’s by Russ Alan Prince and John Bowen, Jr.—also titled, “Your Optimal Financial World.” The information is provided at no obligation with our compliments. Visit www.VFOAG.com.
The world of private equity continues to open up to more regular investors, with opportunities in industries poised for long-term growth. You’re about to find out what one of those industries is as you learn more about PE in general Host Vince Annable speaks with Brian Buehler, Principal and Board Member of Tasty Brands LP about this trending investment topic. On this edition of the program, you'll learn:
1) The important differences for investors between private equity vs public securities and private equity's increasing availability to investors. (Timestamp 02:13)
2) Some of the ways that investors can participate in private equity. (Timestamp 03:15)
3) Why the restaurant sector is gaining in popularity among private equity firms and the types of restaurants that are benefiting in particular. (Timestamp 05:16)
4) How private equity firms create value for their investors. (Timestamp 06:57)
5) How involved the guest's firm is in managing the properties it invests in. (Timestamp 08:22)
6) How long private equity investments are typically held. (Timestamp 09:20)
7) Some of the important questions investors need to ask before deciding if a private equity investment is right for them. (Timestamp 10:27)
Private equity is just one of type of alternative investment that The Household Endowment Model offers to help discerning, qualified investors mitigate risk in their portfolios while persuing above-average, risk-adjusted returns. Get our newly updated white paper to learn more absolutely free by clicking over to Thehouseholdendowmentmodel.com. Or simply give us a call at 833-THEM-USA. That’s 833-THEM-USA.
Episode 33: Part 1 of our 5-Part Series, "Your Optimal Financial World:" How to Build Strong Relationships so Everyone Wins
Are you doing everything you can to create Your Optimal Financial World? In the first of a 5-part series, Host Vince Annable and his special guest, Russ Alan Prince, share some ideas from Mr. Prince's new book, Everyone Wins!, that may help you build the success and financial well-being you’re striving to achieve.
As you may know, Vince Annable is the CEO of Wealth Strategies Advisory Group and Creator and CEO of The Household Endowment Model®. For his part, Russ Alan Prince is a consultant to the Super Rich, family offices, and select fast-tracking entrepreneurs, in addition to being the author or co-author of over 60 books including the latest release, Everyone Wins! How You Can Enhance and Optimize Business Relationships Just Like Ultra-Wealthy Entrepreneurs.
On this episode of Your Money Manual with Vince Annable, you'll learn:
1, How the lessons wealthy business owners can teach us about building relationships can apply to you even if you're not an entrepreneur, a CEO, or a high-powered sales executive. (TImestamp 02:33)
2. What it means to optimize a relationship, and what we should be doing that we're not already doing to help us create winning relationships for ourselves and the people we deal with. (Timestamp 03:28)
3. What it means for you to truly win as it is characterized in this book. (Timestamp 04:20)
4. Some of the specific questions you need answers to in order to build bigger, better, stronger relationships. (Timestamp 05:26)
5. After you've completed your discovery process, how you can continue to solidify your relationships over time to make them even stronger. (Timestamp 07:30)
6. How to deal with challenging or even difficult people when it seems that a situation where everyone wins may be in jeopardy. (Timestamp 08:50)
Coming up on our next visit with Russ Alan Prince, you'll learn about an elite level of wealth planning and management available through the Virtual Family Office. The Virtual Family Office is based on the concept of single-family offices. However, unlike the family offices of the old days, Virtual Family Offices are available to more individuals and families who may be considered "merely affluent." If you’d like to prepare for our next episode with Russ Alan Prince, and learn about Virtual Family Offices (or VFO’s) ahead of time, please go to our Virtual Family Office website, VFOAG.com, where you can get access to our free white paper and the book by Russ Alan Prince and John Bowen—both titled, “Your Optimal Financial World.” Again, that’s VFOAG.com. And if you have any questions about what we do and how we can help you build Your Own Optimal Financial World, call us to arrange an easy-going no-obligation consultation at Wealth Strategies Advisory Group--888-635-9724.