Episode 33: Part 1 of our 5-Part Series, "Your Optimal Financial World:" How to Build Strong Relationships so Everyone Wins
Are you doing everything you can to create Your Optimal Financial World? In the first of a 5-part series, Host Vince Annable and his special guest, Russ Alan Prince, share some ideas from Mr. Prince's new book, Everyone Wins!, that may help you build the success and financial well-being you’re striving to achieve.
As you may know, Vince Annable is the CEO of Wealth Strategies Advisory Group and Creator and CEO of The Household Endowment Model®. For his part, Russ Alan Prince is a consultant to the Super Rich, family offices, and select fast-tracking entrepreneurs, in addition to being the author or co-author of over 60 books including the latest release, Everyone Wins! How You Can Enhance and Optimize Business Relationships Just Like Ultra-Wealthy Entrepreneurs.
On this episode of Your Money Manual with Vince Annable, you'll learn:
1, How the lessons wealthy business owners can teach us about building relationships can apply to you even if you're not an entrepreneur, a CEO, or a high-powered sales executive. (TImestamp 02:33)
2. What it means to optimize a relationship, and what we should be doing that we're not already doing to help us create winning relationships for ourselves and the people we deal with. (Timestamp 03:28)
3. What it means for you to truly win as it is characterized in this book. (Timestamp 04:20)
4. Some of the specific questions you need answers to in order to build bigger, better, stronger relationships. (Timestamp 05:26)
5. After you've completed your discovery process, how you can continue to solidify your relationships over time to make them even stronger. (Timestamp 07:30)
6. How to deal with challenging or even difficult people when it seems that a situation where everyone wins may be in jeopardy. (Timestamp 08:50)
Coming up on our next visit with Russ Alan Prince, you'll learn about an elite level of wealth planning and management available through the Virtual Family Office. The Virtual Family Office is based on the concept of single-family offices. However, unlike the family offices of the old days, Virtual Family Offices are available to more individuals and families who may be considered "merely affluent." If you’d like to prepare for our next episode with Russ Alan Prince, and learn about Virtual Family Offices (or VFO’s) ahead of time, please go to our Virtual Family Office website, VFOAG.com, where you can get access to our free white paper and the book by Russ Alan Prince and John Bowen—both titled, “Your Optimal Financial World.” Again, that’s VFOAG.com. And if you have any questions about what we do and how we can help you build Your Own Optimal Financial World, call us to arrange an easy-going no-obligation consultation at Wealth Strategies Advisory Group--888-635-9724.