1. Vince Annable offers a model that is not entirely tied to the ups-and-downs of the stock market.
The primary culprits for investor grief are lack of diversification and lack of private equity and non-correlated investments. Most investment portfolios look the same: 60 percent stocks and 40 percent bonds, and each portfolio moves with the rollercoaster of the stock market. Vince Annable shows an alternative investment method that doesn’t leave you whiplashed.
2. The Household Endowment Model® is comprised of private investments that are meant to scale for families.
Modeled after the Yale Endowment Model, The Household Endowment Model® is a similarly diversified, non-correlated investment strategy for individuals and families, enabling them to make private, institutional-style investments with minimums in the $50-$100k range, rather than in the millions.
3. Why is The Household Endowment Model® so successful?
Because of the so-called illiquidity premium. Illiquid assets means that you can’t divest yourself of your investments at a moment’s notice. This prevents emotionally driven bad investment decisions and may contribute to greater overall yields in the future.
4. If you’re an entrepreneur or successful business owner, The Household Endowment Model® might be for you.
The Household Endowment Model® isn’t limited to affluent families. High-net worth individuals like entrepreneurs and business owners whose attention is 100% dedicated to business growth can benefit from this model in offering solutions like protecting the value of your business assets and minimizing profit-loss when it’s time to sell your business
5. Many of our alternative investments are in sectors that drive economic growth.
Private equity, venture capital, real estate, natural resources, and more. These types of investments allow for further job creation and grown in vital sectors of the economy, such as technology, agriculture, and commercial real estate
So if you agree that The Household Endowment Model® is worth a conversation,
contact us now, and we'll set up your free discussion at no obligation.