If you want to do a deeper dive into THEM to discover what makes this wealth planning model truly different and attractive to wealthy investors, here is some of what you'll learn.
1. Vince Annable offers a model that is not tied to the ups-and-downs of the stock market. The primary culprit for investor grief is lack of diversification. Most investment portfolios look the same: 60 percent stocks and 40 percent bonds, and each portfolio moves with the rollercoaster of the stock market. Vince Annable shows an alternative investment method that doesn’t leave you whiplashed.
2. The Household Endowment Model is comprised of private investments that are meant to scale for families. Modeled after the Yale Endowment Model, The Household Endowment Model is a similarly diversified, non-correlated investment strategy for individuals and families, enabling them to make private, institutional-style investments with minimums in the $50-$100k range, rather than in the millions.
3. Why is The Household Endowment Model so successful? Because of the so-called illiquidity premium. Illiquid assets means that you can’t divest yourself of your investments at a moment’s notice. This prevents emotionally driven bad investment decisions and may contribute to greater overall yields in the future.
4. If you’re an entrepreneur or successful business owner, The Household Endowment Model might be for you. The Household Endowment model isn’t limited to affluent families. High-net worth individuals like entrepreneurs and business owners whose attention is 100% dedicated to business growth can benefit from this model in offering solutions like protecting the value of your business assets and minimizing profit-loss when it’s time to sell your business.
5. Here’s what is considered an endowment-type or alternative investment. Private equity, venture capital, real estate, natural resources, and more. These types of investments allow for further job creation and grown in vital sectors of the economy, such as technology, agriculture, and commercial real estate.
Available in digital and paperback versions now at Amazon
Click HERE to get your copy now
If you would like to learn more about how The Household Endowment Model® may fit into your overall long-term wealth management strategy, we'd be happy to meet with you at no cost or obligation. Please click over to our Contact Us page or simply call our office toll-free at...