Enjoying the video version of our podcast? Subscribe to our YouTube channel!
The money you keep is one of the most important keys to any successful wealth management plan. And with the year winding down, it’s important to consider the strategies that are available to you to save money on your taxes. Today, an old friend and highly respected tax expert stops by to offer his timely and valuable insight coming up on Your Money Manual. On this edition of our program, we visit with Trent Erickson, partner at Legacy CPAs in Mesa, Arizona. Trent is a highly respected for his deep knowledge of the tax code and how high net worth individuals can keep more of their money through careful, legal strategies they may not be familiar with.
On this episode, you'll learn:
1) (04:30) How and why you may want to consider converting your IRA to a Roth IRA that also invests in development opportunities with important tax and earning benefits.
2) (08:25) About the real likelihood of increased taxes in the very near future and what you need to begin thinking about in order to prepare in advance to protect your assets.
3) (13:00) How to defer taxes on the sale of highly appreciated assets through the use of a Legacy Installment Trust.
If you’re interested in keeping more of what belongs to you—more of your hard-earned assets that is, --a great way to do that is to take advantage of the tax strategies that may be right for your situation. For starters, we have a great, free white paper for you to get right away entitled Tax Planning Strategies and Solutions. Simply click over to the Wealth Strategies Advisory Group website at wsagaz.com. That’s wsagaz.com, and click on the image of Uncle Ben Franklin on the left of the homepage. You can’t miss him. When the page opens, complete the quick form with your name and email address, and you’ll receive instant access to the Tax Planning Strategies and Solutions white paper with our compliments. Again, visit wsagaz.com to get that free white paper soon. Your Money Manual is brought to you by Wealth Strategies Advisory Group and VFO Advisory Group—our Virtual Family Office. Subscribe today to our YouTube Channel so that you’ll be alerted whenever a new video podcast episode is posted. You can also listen to the audio version of our podcast on all of the popular services including Spotify, Pandora, i-Heart Radio and Apple Podcasts available on iTunes, where you can leave us your rating and review. See you next time!
Enjoying the video version of our podcast? Subscribe to our YouTube channel!
Managing the wealth of affluent families has become increasingly complex. So what can we learn from the Family Office to help all of us to better manage our family’s wealth during these unprecedented times? You’re about to find out from the CEO of one of the world’s most respected organizations dedicated to family wealth planning on this edition of Your Money Manual with Vince Annable.
Welcome to Your Money Manual, the educational podcast designed around the fact that when it comes to wealth, your money doesn’t come with instructions. My goal is to provide you with valuable information from industry experts to help you make smart decisions about your wealth so you can build a rewarding life of significance.
Today's Topic: How YOU and other up-and-coming wealthy families can benefit from the best practices of today’s family office.
Guest: Mr. Angelo Robles, Founder and CEO of the Family Office Association. Angelo is also the co-author with our friends, Russ Alan Prince and John J. Bowen Jr., of Maximizing Your Single Family Office, and he is also the author of his own book, Effective Family Office, Best Practices and Beyond.
When it comes to investing, your money doesn't come with instructions, so our goal is to educate and inform you on a variety of wealth management topics to help you make important decisions when it comes to your assets. If you like the show, let us know, and feel free to subscribe to our YouTube channel!
There are many ways to invest in a community, and one very significant way is to invest a communities economic development through Opportunity Zones. To tell you more about it, host Vince Annable welcomes Erik Hayden, founder of Urban Catalyst. Erik has managed over $3.5 billion in real estate development projects with over 2,300 units in the Bay Area. On this edition of Your Money Manual, get ready to learn...
1) What Opportunity Zones are and how these projects came about (02:46)
2) What investors should look for when considering Opportunity Zones (03:25)
3) About the tax advantages available to investors that are unique to Opportunity Zones (04:52)
4) Why investors should consider Opportunity Zone funds as versus other income properties, eg, 1031 exchanges, etc. (07:16)
5) How the COVID-19 pandemic has affected Opportunity Zones and real estate investment in general in the Bay Area (09:14)
6) Why San Jose is such a strong, appealing market for investors (11:05)
7) What investors should consider when looking at different types of Opportunity Zones (14:22)
Opportunity Zones are a type of alternative investment gaining interest by investors looking for portfolio diversification. The Household Endowment Model (or THEM for short) makes prudent use of alternative investments to help qualified investors minimize risk in their portfolios while pursuing above-average risk-adjusted returns during all market cycles. You can learn more about THEM by clicking over to The Household Endowment Model.com, where you can receive free immediate access to our collection of informative white papers and other materials, that’s The Household Endowment Model.com.
Your Money Manual is brought to you by Wealth Strategies Advisory Group. Why not subscribe to our video channel on YouTube so that you’ll be alerted whenever a new video podcast episode is posted. You can also listen to the audio version of our podcast on all of the popular services including Spotify, Pandora, i-Heart Radio and Apple Podcasts available on iTunes, where you can leave us your rating and review. See you next time!
For additional information, visit https://thehouseholdendowmentmodel.com Or call (888) 635-9724
Episode 40: The Differences Between Wealth Planning and ELITE Wealth Planning and Why it Matters to You
If you like the show, let us know, and feel free to subscribe to our YouTube channel to be notified when new shows are available!
There is a difference, believe it or not, in the level of wealth management that the super rich pay for and receive and the level of wealth management that most average affluent investors receive. However, that's beginning to change. On this final segment of our 5-part series with Russ Alan Prince on building Your Optimal Financial World, you'll learn...
1) What elite wealth planning is. (02:42)
2) Why elite wealth planning is so uncommon, and why it isn't offered by more advisors. (05:20)
3) How critical the "Human Element" is to elite wealth planning. (07:40)
4) About the relationship between elite wealth planning, wealth management, and the virtual family office. (10:35)
5) The role that stress testing plays in elite wealth management. (14:07)
Elite Wealth Planning—something that may have only been available to the richest people among us a few years ago is more easily attainable to more investors today. Simply click over to VFOAG.com. Learn more about how elite wealth planning can help you build your own optimal financial world. While you’re there complete the simple form at the bottom of the page with just your name and email address and you’ll receive immediate access to the free white paper and the e’book Russ Alan Prince co-authored with John Bowen Jr., both entitled your Optimal Financial World. You’ll also receive a free financial stress test that you’ve heard Vince and Russ discuss on this program—and again, everything is free with our compliments. Again, for your free financial stress test and instant free access to both our white paper and the book, Your Optimal Financial World--visit VFOAG.com.
Your Money Manual is brought to you by Wealth Strategies Advisory Group and is now available on video! We invite you to subscribe to our Wealth Strategies Advisory Group channel on YouTube so that you’ll be alerted whenever a new episode is posted. You can also listen to our audio podcast on all of the popular services including Spotify, Pandora, i-Heart Radio and Apple Podcasts available on iTunes, where we would appreciate your rating and review. See you next time!
If you like our program and our new video format, please subscribe to our channel and share this program with friends and colleagues. Thanks!
If you’re building your Optimal Financial World, you’ll want to consider a stress test—for your money. It's what the super and ultra rich do frequently to help them prior to making important financial decisions that could impact their overall wealth planning strategy. What is a financial stress test, who needs it, and why is it important? In this 4th part of a 5-part series of discussions, host Vince Annable talks with renowned consultant to the super rich and private family offices, Russ Alan Prince, to help you understand key concepts that may help you to enjoy a fulfilling lifestyle as you build the financially secure future you desire.
In this episode, you'll learn:
1) What a financial stress test is and what it's designed to do. (03:05)
2) How common stress testing really is. (04:35)
3) What the different types of financial and legal stress testing are. (06:43)
4) Other matters the rich stress-test, in addition to financial and legal matters. (09:15)
5) How frequently you should take a financial stress test. (12:50)
Coming up on the 5th and final segment of this 5-part conversation with Russ Alan Prince, we’re going to finish our series of discussions by talking about Elite Wealth Planning, how it’s different from traditional wealth management and what makes an Elite Wealth Planner…elite!
We encourage anyone who is considering any changes or upgrades to their wealth management strategy to take a financial stress test. Ultra and super wealthy individuals with their own private family offices benefit from periodic financial stress tests, but you don’t need to be ultra or super rich to take advantage of it. Simply click over to VFOAG.com and complete the short form at the bottom of the page to request your stress test, and we’ll contact you to set everything up so that you can take the test in the comfort of your home, or office, or wherever you are absolutely free of charge. You’ll also get immediate access to the free white paper entitled your Optimal Financial World, and as a special bonus you’ll also receive access to the digital flip book on Virtual Family Offices by Russ Alan Prince and John Bowen Jr.—also titled, “Your Optimal Financial World.” Again, for your free financial stress test and instant access to both our white paper and the book, Your Optimal Financial World--with our compliments--visit VFOAG.com.
If you like our program and our new video format, please subscribe to our YouTube channel and share this program with a friend or colleague.
As residential real estate continues to hold its own throughout the pandemic-drive recession, what about commercial real estate? As an investor should you consider adding this alternative investment right now as a diversifier in your portfolio? Who better to ask than a nearly 40-year expert in the sector? On this segment of Your Money Manual, host Vince Annable welcomes William A. Shopoff, founder and CEO of Shopoff Realty Investments to discuss the current state of commercial real estate and the future prospects for the sector.
On this episode of Your Money Manual, you'll learn:
1. Why investors should consider adding non-residential real estate into their portfolio mix when there's so much uncertainty about the economy. (03:18)
2. What it means to repurpose land and reposition assets and why that's advantageous to investors. (06:22)
3. With the pandemic creating some greater economic challenges for everyone including a number of retailers that were already on the bubble, how Mr. Shopoff's perception of retail and shopping center property as an investment has changed. (08:56)
4. The overall prospects for the commercial real estate sector looking forward. (13:30)
If you’d like to learn more about wealth planning for the 2020’s, you may be interested in learning more about The Household Endowment Model. If so, you can order a copy of Vince’s book, The Household Endowment Model—Wealth Planning for Affluent Families. Just click over to themusa.net, that’s https://themusa.net. Or you can click over to AMAZON.COM, and type The Household Endowment Model in the search bar to go directly to our book page. You can also request a copy of our newly updated THEM white paper which you can find along with our other white papers at http://thehouseholdendowmentmodel.com. Of course, if you’d like to sit down to discuss your financial goals and how you can work toward building your optimal financial world, give us a call at (833)THEM-USA.
Look for the video version of Your Money Manual--now available on YouTube. As always, you can hear our audio podcast on many of your favorite services including Spotify, Google Podcasts, I-Heart Radio and Apple Podcasts available on iTunes. So please give us your rating and a review. Your Money Manual is presented by Wealth Strategies Advisory Group, and we invite to follow us on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and Instagram. See you next time!
If you like our new video format, please subscribe to our YouTube channel here.
In the part 3 of our a 5-part series on building Your Optimal Financial World, Vince Annable and Russ Alan Prince continue their conversation about the Virtual Family Office (VFO) and discuss the benefits of VFO's to the average wealthy investor. Remember, compared to the traditional single family office of the past, individual investors or families no longer need a minimum of $150 million to qualify for such a high level of service. Virtual Family Offices (VFO's) are springing up all over the country to help investors of "average wealth" better manage their wealth and essential strategic financial decisions.
Vince Annable is the CEO of Wealth Strategies Advisory Group and Creator and CEO of The Household Endowment Model®, while Russ Alan Prince is a consultant to the Super Rich, family offices, and select fast-tracking entrepreneurs, in addition to being the author or co-author of over 60 books including the latest release, Everyone Wins! On this episode of Your Money Manual with Vince Annable, you'll learn:
1) A review of the differences between a VFO and traditional single and multi-family offices (Timestamp 02:44)
2) Why more successful and wealthy investors are turning to VFO’s for their wealth management needs (Timestamp 05:53)
3) How stress testing works and why it’s useful in determining if an investor may be well suited for a VFO (Timestamp 09:11)
4) About the biggest obstacles for successful and wealthy individuals in setting up a VFO (Timestamp 13:42)
5) What it means for everyone involved in a VFO to win, and why it’s important that everyone does win (Timestamp 16:26)
Coming up on the 4th installment of this 5-part conversation with Russ Alan Prince, Vince Annable will go into a little more detail on the stress test we talked about and exactly what that entails, and more importantly, what it reveals about your existing wealth management plan.
Russ and co-author John Bowen Jr. have been kind enough to make available a great book entitled Your Optimal Financial World—How Driven Entrepreneurs Can Benefit from High Performing Virtual Family Offices. You don’t need to own a business to benefit from info it contains. The digital flip-book version is available for immediate download at no cost or obligation simply be visiting VFOAG.com. Just complete the short form at the bottom of that page with just your name and email address and you’ll get instant access to that book as well our free quick-read Your Optimal Financial World white paper. On top of that, we’ll also provide you with the financial stress test we talked about at no cost or obligation to help you make sure your wealth management strategy is on the right track toward achieving all that’s important to you. Once again, for the free white paper and Russ’s book, Your Optimal Financial World and the free stress test, visit VFOAG.com.
Your Money Manual is brought to you by Wealth Strategies Advisory Group and is now available on video! We invite you to subscribe to our Wealth Strategies Advisory Group channel on YouTube so that you’ll be alerted whenever a new episode is posted. You can also listen to our audio podcast on all of the popular services including Spotify, Pandora, i-Heart Radio and Apple Podcasts available on iTunes, where we would appreciate your rating and review.
Audio Version Now
In the second of our a 5-part series on building Your Optimal Financial World, Vince Annable and Russ Alan Prince begin a multi-part discussion of the Virtual Family Office. No longer must individual investors or families need a minimum of $150 million to qualify for the elite level of service that the old Single (or Private) Family Offices required. Virtual Family Offices (VFO's) are springing up all over the country to help investors of "average wealth" better manage their wealth and essential strategic financial decisions.
As you may know, Vince Annable is the CEO of Wealth Strategies Advisory Group and Creator and CEO of The Household Endowment Model®. For his part, Russ Alan Prince is a consultant to the Super Rich, family offices, and select fast-tracking entrepreneurs, in addition to being the author or co-author of over 60 books including the latest release, Everyone Wins! On this episode of Your Money Manual with Vince Annable, you'll learn:
1. What a traditional single family office is and the types of services it provides its wealthy clients (02:55)
2. What options are currently available to you if--like most of us-- you're net worth is not in the hundreds of millions of dollars (04:48)
3. How the VFO came about and why so many people are taking an interest in them (06:06)
4. About the key drivers (or major components) of VFO's (07:42)
5. What is required of an individual or family who is interested in having a VFO (10:34)
Coming up on the 3rd installment of Vince Annable's 5-part conversation with Russ Alan Prince, we’re going to continue this discussion of Virtual Family Offices by talking about the many benefits of having a VFO as part of long-term wealth management plan. For more detailed information about the Virtual Family Office, click over to www.VFOAG.com, and complete the short form at the bottom of that page with just your name and email address. You’ll get free and immediate access to 2 documents that go into greater detail about VFO's: Our free white paper entitled "Your Optimal Financial World," and as a special bonus you’ll also receive access to the book on VFO’s by Russ Alan Prince and John Bowen, Jr.—also titled, “Your Optimal Financial World.” The information is provided at no obligation with our compliments. Visit www.VFOAG.com.
The world of private equity continues to open up to more regular investors, with opportunities in industries poised for long-term growth. You’re about to find out what one of those industries is as you learn more about PE in general Host Vince Annable speaks with Brian Buehler, Principal and Board Member of Tasty Brands LP about this trending investment topic. On this edition of the program, you'll learn:
1) The important differences for investors between private equity vs public securities and private equity's increasing availability to investors. (Timestamp 02:13)
2) Some of the ways that investors can participate in private equity. (Timestamp 03:15)
3) Why the restaurant sector is gaining in popularity among private equity firms and the types of restaurants that are benefiting in particular. (Timestamp 05:16)
4) How private equity firms create value for their investors. (Timestamp 06:57)
5) How involved the guest's firm is in managing the properties it invests in. (Timestamp 08:22)
6) How long private equity investments are typically held. (Timestamp 09:20)
7) Some of the important questions investors need to ask before deciding if a private equity investment is right for them. (Timestamp 10:27)
Private equity is just one of type of alternative investment that The Household Endowment Model offers to help discerning, qualified investors mitigate risk in their portfolios while persuing above-average, risk-adjusted returns. Get our newly updated white paper to learn more absolutely free by clicking over to Thehouseholdendowmentmodel.com. Or simply give us a call at 833-THEM-USA. That’s 833-THEM-USA.
About the show
"Your Money Manual with Vince Annable" is a program developed to share information about concepts and strategies used by high net worth individuals to preserve, protect and grow their assets through all market cycles. Vince Annable--the host--is the creator of The Household Endowment Model® and CEO of Wealth Strategies Advisory Group. Give us about 15 minutes--we truly hope you learn something! After all, as we like to say, "When it comes to investing, your money doesn't come with instructions."