If you like our program and our new video format, please subscribe to our channel and share this program with friends and colleagues. Thanks!
If you’re building your Optimal Financial World, you’ll want to consider a stress test—for your money. It's what the super and ultra rich do frequently to help them prior to making important financial decisions that could impact their overall wealth planning strategy. What is a financial stress test, who needs it, and why is it important? In this 4th part of a 5-part series of discussions, host Vince Annable talks with renowned consultant to the super rich and private family offices, Russ Alan Prince, to help you understand key concepts that may help you to enjoy a fulfilling lifestyle as you build the financially secure future you desire.
In this episode, you'll learn:
1) What a financial stress test is and what it's designed to do. (03:05)
2) How common stress testing really is. (04:35)
3) What the different types of financial and legal stress testing are. (06:43)
4) Other matters the rich stress-test, in addition to financial and legal matters. (09:15)
5) How frequently you should take a financial stress test. (12:50)
Coming up on the 5th and final segment of this 5-part conversation with Russ Alan Prince, we’re going to finish our series of discussions by talking about Elite Wealth Planning, how it’s different from traditional wealth management and what makes an Elite Wealth Planner…elite!
We encourage anyone who is considering any changes or upgrades to their wealth management strategy to take a financial stress test. Ultra and super wealthy individuals with their own private family offices benefit from periodic financial stress tests, but you don’t need to be ultra or super rich to take advantage of it. Simply click over to VFOAG.com and complete the short form at the bottom of the page to request your stress test, and we’ll contact you to set everything up so that you can take the test in the comfort of your home, or office, or wherever you are absolutely free of charge. You’ll also get immediate access to the free white paper entitled your Optimal Financial World, and as a special bonus you’ll also receive access to the digital flip book on Virtual Family Offices by Russ Alan Prince and John Bowen Jr.—also titled, “Your Optimal Financial World.” Again, for your free financial stress test and instant access to both our white paper and the book, Your Optimal Financial World--with our compliments--visit VFOAG.com.
If you like our program and our new video format, please subscribe to our YouTube channel and share this program with a friend or colleague.
As residential real estate continues to hold its own throughout the pandemic-drive recession, what about commercial real estate? As an investor should you consider adding this alternative investment right now as a diversifier in your portfolio? Who better to ask than a nearly 40-year expert in the sector? On this segment of Your Money Manual, host Vince Annable welcomes William A. Shopoff, founder and CEO of Shopoff Realty Investments to discuss the current state of commercial real estate and the future prospects for the sector.
On this episode of Your Money Manual, you'll learn:
1. Why investors should consider adding non-residential real estate into their portfolio mix when there's so much uncertainty about the economy. (03:18)
2. What it means to repurpose land and reposition assets and why that's advantageous to investors. (06:22)
3. With the pandemic creating some greater economic challenges for everyone including a number of retailers that were already on the bubble, how Mr. Shopoff's perception of retail and shopping center property as an investment has changed. (08:56)
4. The overall prospects for the commercial real estate sector looking forward. (13:30)
If you’d like to learn more about wealth planning for the 2020’s, you may be interested in learning more about The Household Endowment Model. If so, you can order a copy of Vince’s book, The Household Endowment Model—Wealth Planning for Affluent Families. Just click over to themusa.net, that’s https://themusa.net. Or you can click over to AMAZON.COM, and type The Household Endowment Model in the search bar to go directly to our book page. You can also request a copy of our newly updated THEM white paper which you can find along with our other white papers at http://thehouseholdendowmentmodel.com. Of course, if you’d like to sit down to discuss your financial goals and how you can work toward building your optimal financial world, give us a call at (833)THEM-USA.
Look for the video version of Your Money Manual--now available on YouTube. As always, you can hear our audio podcast on many of your favorite services including Spotify, Google Podcasts, I-Heart Radio and Apple Podcasts available on iTunes. So please give us your rating and a review. Your Money Manual is presented by Wealth Strategies Advisory Group, and we invite to follow us on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and Instagram. See you next time!
If you like our new video format, please subscribe to our YouTube channel here.
In the part 3 of our a 5-part series on building Your Optimal Financial World, Vince Annable and Russ Alan Prince continue their conversation about the Virtual Family Office (VFO) and discuss the benefits of VFO's to the average wealthy investor. Remember, compared to the traditional single family office of the past, individual investors or families no longer need a minimum of $150 million to qualify for such a high level of service. Virtual Family Offices (VFO's) are springing up all over the country to help investors of "average wealth" better manage their wealth and essential strategic financial decisions.
Vince Annable is the CEO of Wealth Strategies Advisory Group and Creator and CEO of The Household Endowment Model®, while Russ Alan Prince is a consultant to the Super Rich, family offices, and select fast-tracking entrepreneurs, in addition to being the author or co-author of over 60 books including the latest release, Everyone Wins! On this episode of Your Money Manual with Vince Annable, you'll learn:
1) A review of the differences between a VFO and traditional single and multi-family offices (Timestamp 02:44)
2) Why more successful and wealthy investors are turning to VFO’s for their wealth management needs (Timestamp 05:53)
3) How stress testing works and why it’s useful in determining if an investor may be well suited for a VFO (Timestamp 09:11)
4) About the biggest obstacles for successful and wealthy individuals in setting up a VFO (Timestamp 13:42)
5) What it means for everyone involved in a VFO to win, and why it’s important that everyone does win (Timestamp 16:26)
Coming up on the 4th installment of this 5-part conversation with Russ Alan Prince, Vince Annable will go into a little more detail on the stress test we talked about and exactly what that entails, and more importantly, what it reveals about your existing wealth management plan.
Russ and co-author John Bowen Jr. have been kind enough to make available a great book entitled Your Optimal Financial World—How Driven Entrepreneurs Can Benefit from High Performing Virtual Family Offices. You don’t need to own a business to benefit from info it contains. The digital flip-book version is available for immediate download at no cost or obligation simply be visiting VFOAG.com. Just complete the short form at the bottom of that page with just your name and email address and you’ll get instant access to that book as well our free quick-read Your Optimal Financial World white paper. On top of that, we’ll also provide you with the financial stress test we talked about at no cost or obligation to help you make sure your wealth management strategy is on the right track toward achieving all that’s important to you. Once again, for the free white paper and Russ’s book, Your Optimal Financial World and the free stress test, visit VFOAG.com.
Your Money Manual is brought to you by Wealth Strategies Advisory Group and is now available on video! We invite you to subscribe to our Wealth Strategies Advisory Group channel on YouTube so that you’ll be alerted whenever a new episode is posted. You can also listen to our audio podcast on all of the popular services including Spotify, Pandora, i-Heart Radio and Apple Podcasts available on iTunes, where we would appreciate your rating and review.
Audio Version Now
In the second of our a 5-part series on building Your Optimal Financial World, Vince Annable and Russ Alan Prince begin a multi-part discussion of the Virtual Family Office. No longer must individual investors or families need a minimum of $150 million to qualify for the elite level of service that the old Single (or Private) Family Offices required. Virtual Family Offices (VFO's) are springing up all over the country to help investors of "average wealth" better manage their wealth and essential strategic financial decisions.
As you may know, Vince Annable is the CEO of Wealth Strategies Advisory Group and Creator and CEO of The Household Endowment Model®. For his part, Russ Alan Prince is a consultant to the Super Rich, family offices, and select fast-tracking entrepreneurs, in addition to being the author or co-author of over 60 books including the latest release, Everyone Wins! On this episode of Your Money Manual with Vince Annable, you'll learn:
1. What a traditional single family office is and the types of services it provides its wealthy clients (02:55)
2. What options are currently available to you if--like most of us-- you're net worth is not in the hundreds of millions of dollars (04:48)
3. How the VFO came about and why so many people are taking an interest in them (06:06)
4. About the key drivers (or major components) of VFO's (07:42)
5. What is required of an individual or family who is interested in having a VFO (10:34)
Coming up on the 3rd installment of Vince Annable's 5-part conversation with Russ Alan Prince, we’re going to continue this discussion of Virtual Family Offices by talking about the many benefits of having a VFO as part of long-term wealth management plan. For more detailed information about the Virtual Family Office, click over to www.VFOAG.com, and complete the short form at the bottom of that page with just your name and email address. You’ll get free and immediate access to 2 documents that go into greater detail about VFO's: Our free white paper entitled "Your Optimal Financial World," and as a special bonus you’ll also receive access to the book on VFO’s by Russ Alan Prince and John Bowen, Jr.—also titled, “Your Optimal Financial World.” The information is provided at no obligation with our compliments. Visit www.VFOAG.com.
The world of private equity continues to open up to more regular investors, with opportunities in industries poised for long-term growth. You’re about to find out what one of those industries is as you learn more about PE in general Host Vince Annable speaks with Brian Buehler, Principal and Board Member of Tasty Brands LP about this trending investment topic. On this edition of the program, you'll learn:
1) The important differences for investors between private equity vs public securities and private equity's increasing availability to investors. (Timestamp 02:13)
2) Some of the ways that investors can participate in private equity. (Timestamp 03:15)
3) Why the restaurant sector is gaining in popularity among private equity firms and the types of restaurants that are benefiting in particular. (Timestamp 05:16)
4) How private equity firms create value for their investors. (Timestamp 06:57)
5) How involved the guest's firm is in managing the properties it invests in. (Timestamp 08:22)
6) How long private equity investments are typically held. (Timestamp 09:20)
7) Some of the important questions investors need to ask before deciding if a private equity investment is right for them. (Timestamp 10:27)
Private equity is just one of type of alternative investment that The Household Endowment Model offers to help discerning, qualified investors mitigate risk in their portfolios while persuing above-average, risk-adjusted returns. Get our newly updated white paper to learn more absolutely free by clicking over to Thehouseholdendowmentmodel.com. Or simply give us a call at 833-THEM-USA. That’s 833-THEM-USA.
Episode 33: Part 1 of our 5-Part Series, "Your Optimal Financial World:" How to Build Strong Relationships so Everyone Wins
Are you doing everything you can to create Your Optimal Financial World? In the first of a 5-part series, Host Vince Annable and his special guest, Russ Alan Prince, share some ideas from Mr. Prince's new book, Everyone Wins!, that may help you build the success and financial well-being you’re striving to achieve.
As you may know, Vince Annable is the CEO of Wealth Strategies Advisory Group and Creator and CEO of The Household Endowment Model®. For his part, Russ Alan Prince is a consultant to the Super Rich, family offices, and select fast-tracking entrepreneurs, in addition to being the author or co-author of over 60 books including the latest release, Everyone Wins! How You Can Enhance and Optimize Business Relationships Just Like Ultra-Wealthy Entrepreneurs.
On this episode of Your Money Manual with Vince Annable, you'll learn:
1, How the lessons wealthy business owners can teach us about building relationships can apply to you even if you're not an entrepreneur, a CEO, or a high-powered sales executive. (TImestamp 02:33)
2. What it means to optimize a relationship, and what we should be doing that we're not already doing to help us create winning relationships for ourselves and the people we deal with. (Timestamp 03:28)
3. What it means for you to truly win as it is characterized in this book. (Timestamp 04:20)
4. Some of the specific questions you need answers to in order to build bigger, better, stronger relationships. (Timestamp 05:26)
5. After you've completed your discovery process, how you can continue to solidify your relationships over time to make them even stronger. (Timestamp 07:30)
6. How to deal with challenging or even difficult people when it seems that a situation where everyone wins may be in jeopardy. (Timestamp 08:50)
Coming up on our next visit with Russ Alan Prince, you'll learn about an elite level of wealth planning and management available through the Virtual Family Office. The Virtual Family Office is based on the concept of single-family offices. However, unlike the family offices of the old days, Virtual Family Offices are available to more individuals and families who may be considered "merely affluent." If you’d like to prepare for our next episode with Russ Alan Prince, and learn about Virtual Family Offices (or VFO’s) ahead of time, please go to our Virtual Family Office website, VFOAG.com, where you can get access to our free white paper and the book by Russ Alan Prince and John Bowen—both titled, “Your Optimal Financial World.” Again, that’s VFOAG.com. And if you have any questions about what we do and how we can help you build Your Own Optimal Financial World, call us to arrange an easy-going no-obligation consultation at Wealth Strategies Advisory Group--888-635-9724.
Unlike the "retirement homes" of old, baby-boomers today have more choices than our grandparents did when it comes to deciding on a desirable residence they can live out--and enjoy--the rest of their lives. Today's senior housing developments offer residents resort-like amenities. Moreover, they offer investors with a unique opportunity for portfolio diversification in a real estate sector that is exploding nationwide. To fill you in with the details that matter, Vince Annable speaks with senior housing development expert, Robert Bourne, Founder and CEO of Bourne Financial Group.
After a tremendous amount of planning, research, some late nights, and thousands of cups of espresso, Vince's book, The Household Endowment Model--Wealth Planning for Affluent Families, has been released to a fair amount of acclaim, becoming a Best Seller on Amazon in its first 2 weeks. On this edition of YMM, Vince gives you a preview of the book by discussing a few of its focal points, while emphasizing its practical application for wealthy investors who wish to optimize their wealth management pursuits.
Most of us have dreamt at one time or another (likely when we were younger!) about having such a well-rewarded life that we had staff to look after our every need. In reality, those wealthy individuals among us with net worths in the hundreds of millions of dollars are able to afford a team--or family office--to manage all of their financial affairs. The question is, why are the benefits of a family office not available to other affluent investors who may not fall into the "super rich" category? Believe it or not, they are. On this edition of "Your Money Manual," Vince talks about why a virtual family office may be right for you.
About the show
"Your Money Manual with Vince Annable" is a program developed to share information about concepts and strategies used by high net worth individuals to preserve, protect and grow their assets through all market cycles. Vince Annable--the host--is the creator of The Household Endowment Model® and CEO of Wealth Strategies Advisory Group. Give us about 15 minutes--we truly hope you learn something! After all, as we like to say, "When it comes to investing, your money doesn't come with instructions."